Dear Clients & Colleagues
As our country works to prevent the spread of coronavirus COVID-19, we at Mbatha Walters & Simpson (MW&S) also acknowledge that the safety and well-being of customers and employees is always our priority. As a result, we are currently implementing several measures to ensure business continuity while limiting any impact on the service we provide to you and mitigating the risk and further spread of the coronavirus.
MW&S’ leadership team is actively monitoring the Coronavirus/ COVID-19 situation and is taking steps to mitigate the risk and further spreading of the virus.
Some of the steps that we are taking include amongst others:
- Suspension of all non-essential face to face engagement, including: o Planning and site meetings of more than 5 (five) people, work events and non-essential travel.
- o The MW&S team remain available via teleconference and virtual methods to participate where essential and in so doing provide project and business continuity.
- Assisting employees – providing continuous education about importance of good hygiene and having structures in place for them to work from home should it be necessary.
- Limited access of visitors to our working space i.e. MW&S Offices.
- Suspension of all touch screen access controls and foremost maintaining social distancing.
The above measures in no way suggest that any of our employees have been infected or affected by the virus but we are being extra conscious of the safety and wellbeing of our employees and their families, our clients, and the communities in which we operate.
We assure you that MW&S will maintain business continuity and that we remain available on all communication channels i.e. landlines, and mobile phones, and we also encourage virtual meeting technology to engage and support you during these trying times as experienced by our economy.
Our management and staff will continue to monitor this situation closely and communicate further as the need arises in order to ensure that we do everything possible for you, our clients and colleagues, as well as our employees and the community at large.
MBATHA WALTERS & SIMPSON
QINISANI N. MBATHA